The start of SailsLife

SailsLife is a small business of mine which is divvied up into two parts. The first is that I build small boats for people looking for reconstructed antique style boats. Second is that I am still going to school so during the winter I am not near my shop, so I do small repairs, cleanup of boats, etc. Mostly common maintenance for any looking for a little help on their boats.

If you need some help with you boat or my be interested in me building a boat for you here is my contact information. I am very good at checking email if that is your preference. Thanks for looking!

Email: SailsLife1@gmail.com

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome to SailsLife

So while I am still at school, I am working for a lady in Campton a town just north of Plymouth and it is one of the best jobs i have had. I get to build her furniture! This week she will be buying all the lumber for me to build her two sink vanities for her colonial house. These are going to be, once I have completed them will be beautiful elegant colonial cherry vanities with slate tops. I am so excited to began the construction because she also just bought me a brand new table saw for me to use. Craftsman!!!!

No comments: