The start of SailsLife

SailsLife is a small business of mine which is divvied up into two parts. The first is that I build small boats for people looking for reconstructed antique style boats. Second is that I am still going to school so during the winter I am not near my shop, so I do small repairs, cleanup of boats, etc. Mostly common maintenance for any looking for a little help on their boats.

If you need some help with you boat or my be interested in me building a boat for you here is my contact information. I am very good at checking email if that is your preference. Thanks for looking!

Email: SailsLife1@gmail.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

season ending ;(

so it looks like the summer is almost over i have good news and some bad news. first the bad news the summer is ending that means boating, building, marina, water, sailing,!!!!! is almost over AAAHHHH i am crying right now. bummed.... anyway the good news is awesome i have decided that i am going to go for my six pack this winter if i can (a captains license). and next summer or during the winter i will be selling three of my boats the two i made and my motor boat and will be buying a o'day 22 or 23. this is very exciting for those that don't know and oday 22 is a beautiful overnighter with a cabin on a 22 foot hull. that is the boat at the top of this post. anyway i will be going to school soon but stay tuned for more boat stuff and my ideas and pics thanks for reading !!!

No comments: